New user interface.
Real-time notifications on the interface.
My objectives for next week:
- Implement the settings frame. It will contain optional parameters, llike the type of face or the output location.
- Implement the about frame. This one will give information about the license and version, . .. of the software.
- Work on packaging. When the two first objectives will be done, I plan on spending some time on the setup.py file. I have to add dependencies to wxpython to it.
On a longer term:
- Have a nice looking interface.
- Package the application for Windows and Linux (Ubuntu for now). I want the simplest possible installation for users.
- Update the documentation and web page
- Allow the user to create/save/load projects.